[FRIAM] complex cormac

Randy Burge burge at proactiveteams.com
Mon Jul 30 15:46:00 EDT 2007

For those interested in watching Cormac's entire interview with Oprah, taped
at SFI, you can register for the Oprah Book Club.

Cormac's interview is one of the first listed on the home page.
http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/obc_main.jhtml

Link to interview: registration may be required. If you get through with
this link, you may not have to join:
http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/obc_player.jhtml?video=693&category=177

Randy