[FRIAM] Global warming - the real story + TeslaMotors and SpaceX

Phil Henshaw sy at synapse9.com
Tue May 22 20:46:00 EDT 2007

well, a 100mpg car that performs like a 15mpg car does indeed sound so
sweet you wonder if it's true, and if it comes with open roads where you
can still do that sort of thing..., especially when you realize that
what we actually need to keep from multiplying resource consumption with
continued growth is 1000 mpg cars by the end of the century and 32000mpg
cars by the end of the next.   I find those efficiencies from a 2nd law
obeying systems of any kind worse than dubious...

Hey, did you know that network maps  are real categories of real systems
that are amenable to mathematical analysis??  That's a first!   I
luckily had a great conference on the subject come to town and am
enjoying it thorough ally.   The pure theory guys are still sort of at
sea I think,... but I would anyway whether they were or not, right ??
:))

Phil Henshaw                       ¸¸¸¸.·´ ¯ `·.¸¸¸¸
680 Ft. Washington Ave
NY NY 10040
tel: 212-795-4844
e-mail: pfh at synapse9.com