[FRIAM] Distributed Urban Information Systems

Carl Tollander carl at plektyx.com
Mon Sep 24 00:49:20 EDT 2007

Also, the October Sky and Telescope ($6, Smith's grocery store) reports
on an astronomy camera/software setup  that lets you put easily stitch
together a large number of images to increase resolution.  Imaging
Source's DMK 21AF04.  Relatively inexpensive as these things go ($390,
www.astronomycameras.com) , let's you get into multispectral imaging
stuff.  Not that there are non-astronomy teeming throngs waiting to do
such things, but it is cool.  (Actually I can think of some apps, but
they're not particularly distributed, urban or social).

C.