[FRIAM] Ruth Charney on Modeling with Cubes - The readable one

peter pete at ideapete.com
Mon Nov 3 12:00:50 EST 2008

Here is the actual presentation that was unreadable on Youtube

Ruth sent it to me and Steve reposted it at

http://www.friam.org/Charney_MAA10-08.pdf

She does remarkable work and thanks Tom for the heads up

Will do the same with Marty Golibitskys similar presentation " Patterns Patterns Everywhere " when I get it

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

*IDEAS*

/www.ideapete.com/ <http://www.ideapete.com/>