[FRIAM] Ruth Charney on Modeling with Cubes - The readable one

peter pete at ideapete.com
Mon Nov 3 12:00:50 EST 2008

Here is the actual presentation that was unreadable on Youtube

Ruth sent it to me and Steve reposted it at

She does remarkable work and thanks Tom for the heads up

Will do the same with Marty Golibitskys similar presentation " Patterns Patterns Everywhere " when I get it

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

/www.ideapete.com/ <http://www.ideapete.com/>