[FRIAM] Ruth Charney on Modeling with Cubes - The readable one

peter pete at ideapete.com
Tue Nov 4 12:51:45 EST 2008

Nice work Ken

Its especially interesting when this field breaks into multi dimension (
or hypercube in Ruths words )  start including hologram memory retention
and the shifting POVS as you can now change your vector all around the
dimension and all sorts of wonderful patterns come into view. Maybe
mother nature with her fractal geometry for everything has some real
relevance but we just have difficulty laying everything out in 2d and
start from the wrong perspective

Keep it up and feed more to the group

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston