[FRIAM] For you javascript junkies

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Sun Mar 22 11:22:52 EDT 2009

This one was impressive:

Its by Casey Reas, one of the authors of Processing.  Note he's using
the 2D Processing-in-Javascript (Processing.js).

This is one reason we're considering SSJS (Server Side Javascript) as
an abs-fab envrionment.  Blurs the distinction between client and
server, which is a Good Thing.

Now if Google ever makes Chrome available on platforms other than
Windows, that'd get me really on the band wagon.  Maybe the next

     -- Owen