[FRIAM] For you javascript junkies

Victoria Hughes victoria at toryhughes.com
Sun Mar 22 12:08:17 EDT 2009

Hey!
What was THAT?
I just went to this link- very cool, but I am not sure how to interact
with it.
How can I get more info?

When were those various physical computing / ambient modeling gigs
happening again? [ with a week or so notice?]

Thanks.
Wow, that was like a shot of espresso seeing those things. Excellent,
Owen.

Tory