[FRIAM] Can Developers be (Rock)stars?

Victoria Hughes victoria at toryhughes.com
Sun Aug 8 14:12:08 EDT 2010

	I am emotionally moved by that, and I am not a developer.
	However, I am a creator, and that is what you are really talking
about- rockstar creatives.
	None of us can appreciate the work of rockstars in fields we aren't
familiar with.
	But all of us, if we're paying attention, can feel passion, creative
energy, courage, determination, and generosity of spirit in another
human being. That transcends one's occupation. Inspiration and vision
bring all of us to our feet. 	That is our job, to bring to all we do
each day, a bit of our passion and inspiration. We all have it, it's
the courage to go all out for it that makes someone a rock star.

Tory

TORY HUGHES
victoria at toryhughes.com
Tory Hughes website