[FRIAM] Creating a Network Like Facebook, Only Private - NYTimes.com

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Tue Jul 12 21:42:44 EDT 2011

It's bursty, they add another container of servers and more invitations go
out and start working.

I just added you to my acquaintances, which is where my invitation came
from, and you can see how long it takes.

I activated the android google+ app this evening and it offered to upload my
cell phone pictures and videos to a private gallery as they are taken.

-- rec --