[FRIAM] Deriving quantum theory from information processing axioms

Russ Abbott russ.abbott at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 13:37:46 EDT 2011

I expected this to have more of an impact than it seems to be having. What
am I missing?

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
*  blog: *http://russabbott.blogspot.com/
  vita:  http://sites.google.com/site/russabbott/