[FRIAM] Fwd: Winds of Change

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 9 13:07:53 EST 2012

Social activists on list - take note.  :)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1571746374/ref=pe_113430_22293040_pd_re_
dt_dt3

davew

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012, at 08:42 PM, Nicholas  Thompson wrote:

Great Catch, Robert.  I am afraid my finger was hovering over the
send button.   Gawd I have such naïve fingers.  I did wonder,
though, about the pension claim.  And also, I am not so keen on
term limits, unless lobbyists also have them.   Nick