[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Apr 11 15:45:56 EDT 2017

Glen writes:

< It's pretty exciting/terrifying to imagine "data scientists" being involved in whether or not Trump will remain president ... >

As much as I like to see O'Reilly suffer, it is annoying how advertisers turn to social media consultants (and data science) to quantify the anger towards him (or other hot topics) rather than saying "Given the evidence we think you’re a scumbag, and we're dropping you" rather than asking if enough of their customers or potential customers think he is a scumbag.    It says to me they don't care if he is a scumbag, or even guilty; they care if he is radioactive and a liability.

Marcus