[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:19:04 EDT 2017

On 04/12/2017 03:52 PM, Vladimyr wrote:
> Fashion trends are currently the substitute for intellect and morality.

But this is what vapid terms like "fake news" and "conspiracy theory" are for, right?  ... to identify members of our tribe?  That skinny stick boy in the Caterpillar hat, that soft-skinned hipster in the Che shirt, the pimply-faced kid in the camo pants, the glassy-eyed redneck singing along with Patsy Cline ... fashion is how we distinguish who belongs vs. who is dangerous.  Intellect and morality are delusional fantasies.

More on topic, it's these signals, these symbols, like which sites to which you encrypt your visits or UDP vs TCP that tell us everything we need to know about you.

--
☣ glen