[FRIAM] the arc of socioeconomics, personal and public: was VPN server

Vladimyr vburach at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 21 00:45:31 EDT 2017

"If you don't know how to measure it, then you don't know how to model it."

That statement has the feel of circularity about it.
It may be quite correct in some cases but it completely fails when a simple predator
models the terrain in its brain without a Lufkin tape measure.

Mental models seem to overcome this shortcoming using memory and position location
with no self-awareness of the procedures.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170420141753.htm
methylation and memory

You may be arguing yourself into a corner.
But then I might be arguing myself through a door-way.
Pattern comparisons...

vib