[FRIAM] the arc of socioeconomics, personal and public: was VPN server

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 13:32:13 EDT 2017

So it's easy to substitute the word 'conceptual' for the word 'mental'
whenever I talk to you (or Nick).

I'm curious.  My qualifying exam in real analysis consisted of 10 questions
(stimuli, inputs?) like "State and prove the Heine-Borel Theorem". The
successful response was a written version of a valid proof.  I hadn't
memorized the proofs but I had memorized conceptualizations of them. How
does that fit?  Would the referents​ be the proofs in the text or as
presented in class?

I passed.

Frank

Frank Wimberly