[FRIAM] Santa Fe's Sugar Tax

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 18:51:03 EDT 2017

I think one of the useful arguments in this vein is the one often lobbed against the concept of a free market.  There is no such thing; and there will/can never be such a thing.  So, your question seems to assume there is a "true" economy by comparison to the "false" economies (or an upside right one vs an upside down one).  What makes you _believe_ ... where lies your faith in true or upside right economies?  Maybe your Utopian homunculus has broken free of its chains?

This is, I think, different from the "best of all possible world"... It's more like a rejection of a stable landscape.  There are no optima ... or perhaps all optima are local (in time, space, and sub-graph)?

--
☣ glen