[FRIAM] bah!

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Apr 26 13:21:40 EDT 2017

I am visiting my daughter and her partner in Denver right now who are
fitness/nutrition enthusiasts.  They are very big into
Ketosis-triggering diets for brain-healing, obesity reduction and in
some cases even Diabetes relief.

We talked hours on it last night.  Fascinating.  I'm not quite ready to
prescribe it to the world, but a Carb-Fast might not be a bad
experiment.   I have watched two old men go down form AlZ... if ketosis
can prevent that, I'm game.