[FRIAM] just for fun

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Sun Aug 6 19:30:40 EDT 2017

That's really cool, Gillian. If you click on Santa Fe, you get a nice
snarky response like one of the following for the Antipodes Location:

You`re alone and the water is so cold.
Incredible! There is no one around you, just fish.
You`re in the water and all you need is a boat.
Most likely the ocean. Watch out for sharks.

So, if you decide to tunnel straight through the center of the earth, you
might want to try making a little course correction somewhere.

Fortunately for me, most of Ecuador's antipodes location is on the island
of Sumatra, which happens to grow my favorite variety of coffee.