[FRIAM] schadenfreude - a political rant

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 13:43:49 EDT 2017

On 08/09/2017 08:58 AM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> It helps a little, though, I think that comedians and commentators keep pounding on the moron theme.   It clearly worked with the White House because they started doing off-camera interviews.

I actually laughed out loud at this segment:  https://youtu.be/jovN0MbKJUA?t=3m25s

And I don't think it was shadenfreude.  It was truly funny.  I have no idea if I would have laughed if they'd said analogous things about me... but I think I would have.

"Here's your desk.  This is your extension number.  Now clean out your desk."

--
☣ glen