[FRIAM] random v stochastic v indeterminate

┣glen┫ gepropella at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 12:14:20 EDT 2017

Exactly.  And even though we're conflating the model of evolution with the real thing, I find it difficult to believe the "space" operated on by evolution is entirely convex or even connected.  So, (point) mutation alone may *never* reach some regions, regardless of infinite individuals, infinite generations, or infinite space and time.

--
␦glen?