[FRIAM] random v stochastic v indeterminate

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 14:22:21 EDT 2017

You are a typical intellectualizing scientist, which isn't a bad thing to
be.

Frank

p.s.  Intellectualization is a defense which is not as debilitating as some
others.

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918

On Aug 13, 2017 12:18 PM, "gepr ⛧" <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

Well like I said in response to Frank's suggestion about self psychology, I
tend towards a Szaszian perspective on talk therapy and psychology. But
even that constellation of ideas, I think, has more structural truth to it
than memetics.

Of course my ignorance may be getting in my way here. So I'm relatively
open to being educated on any of these subjects. But there is a pretty high
skeptical hurdle that I have to leap over in order for any such education
to take root.

--
⛧glen⛧