[FRIAM] the Skeptical Meme

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Thu Aug 17 18:29:38 EDT 2017

I think a ballistic vest would work as well as motorcycle gear for center
of mass defense.  Dress it up for cos play and you'll have the replacement
for pro wrestling and other prize fighting entertainments.

By the way, are we taking down the nascent alt-right-web yet?   They're
going to reinvent the internet to route around the censorship, and I think
this is going to be the first real cyber war.

And perhaps that's what we need, institutionalized cyber gang warfare.  As
the Pallio tamed the neighborhood gang conflict in Siena into twice yearly
anything goes horse races, take all this must do the
right/wrong/good/evil/offensive thing energy and turn it into e-riots, or
irl riots with cos play armor.

-- rec --