[FRIAM] Quantum Theory Rebuilt From Simple Physical Principles | Quanta Magazine

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 17:03:45 EDT 2017

Mmm Neil DeGrasse Tysson,  and Guy Consolmagno talked about quantum
mechanics some on Nova (love watching that on youtube)
(LOL I still don't get it and asked help understanding it many people):
Basically the new guess is some how particles are actually just energy.
That energy goes reely reely fast so fast in fact it seems (to people like
me) that say a
beer cup at second street is solid. so can hold beer, great hardy food etc.
So what if (Elon Musk  and Brian Green) Ask: their's smaller and smaller
particles? are they  connected somehow?  and is it small and smaller untill
you get to  the qunatum (reel reely reeely small level)
Like possibly smaller even than a quark small.  I happily differ to others
as to if  Fermi lab  has been able to figure out how likely that might be.

Relativity is indeed very awsome ^_^  Einstein is awsome. I also LOVE
reading Hawkings stuff. He's recently asking a simillar question to me:
"Wait so were all made of star stuff and energy? How does that work" I
don't know. I love that I don't.

Isn't Quantum Energy guessing that at reely reely small levels what happens
between kinds of particles? And did they figure out why  this happens yet?
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/china-s-quantum-satellite-achieves-spooky-action-record-distance