[FRIAM] on the obustness of globalism

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Feb 2 08:53:25 EST 2017

REC -

Why do "we" do this?   I mean the part about stretching the truth to
support our point, only to undermine our point?

I don't have any trouble extrapolating from THIS story that the ban and
attendant delays *could have* caused the death in the way implied, but
that isn't the same and just feeds the whole "culture of fake news".

I don't know how many of my anti-Trumpian friends have reported things
to me that sounded outrageous, only to follow it up and discover that
while there was a grain of truth in it, what they reported was some kind
of distortion that undermined *their* credibility more than it
undermined the position of their opposition?

- SAS