[FRIAM] on the obustness of globalism

Alfredo Covaleda Vélez alfredo at covaleda.co
Thu Feb 2 20:06:39 EST 2017

Looking at PISA results, you can see that most of today's talented boys
were born and are growing outside USA. Your current government is closing
doors to everybody, included talented ones, while your teenager's results
in Maths and Science and Comprehensive Reading in PISA tests are pitiful
considering who you are. For sure, your local talent will not be enough to
maintain leadership in new knowledge and innovation.  I guess, that 's the
risk for your future.