[FRIAM] SFI to Trump: The dangers of simplicity in a complex world

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat Feb 4 15:44:07 EST 2017

I get e-mails from AAAS and/or Science Magazine asking for money or print subscriptions.  The banner on e-mails are like the image attached.

This is plainly an elite globalist sentiment.   I looked for a while at their public facing websites, but I don't find anything quite so overt.   Apparently their customers respond to these messages but yet they aren't inclined to openly publish them.   Hmm.

Marcus