[FRIAM] National Constitution Center

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 12:26:07 EST 2017

David,

Is it possible that this is what we psychologists call, “a believed-in imagining”?

Given the 25th Amendment, there would have to be a law that designated anybody other than those designated in the amendment.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/