[FRIAM] loopiness (again)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Feb 7 17:39:03 EST 2017

Why is an organizational concept needed here?   I threw out a couple examples of what one could call a community, but really I think it is a silly, vague concept that points to some kind of psychological flaw or need people have for mirroring.   Can't one individual just punch another one (or whatever) and that will be an action?   Do we talk about expectations of a community to police its own worst actors?   Until there is enough experience with punching, etc. there are no learnable patterns and no way to ground meaning.