[FRIAM] more fun with AI

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Feb 16 12:57:23 EST 2017

holy shite REC!   Looks like pretty good KoolAid!

I cut my teeth 40 years ago on APL.  Feels like what I *wished for* back
then (studying Physics/Math with CS "just a tool").

As we talked a few years ago, I have a (still open, hanging fire)
project to do real-time stitching on a 360 stereographic camera (84
cameras in a spherical array with more than 50% overlap with each
neighbor, E/W and N/S)...

- Steve