[FRIAM] FW: Fractal discussion Landscape-bird songs

Vladimyr Burachynsky vburach at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 21 01:12:40 EST 2017

Glen,

The Voronoi Mesh  video distribution has been delayed by a connection speed problem and currently can't even view my own cloud storage. I
have found a third oddity called for lack of anything better the camera position.
as it moves I think at moments that the other two coordinate systems  become conflated and it requires focused attention to account for distinct motions.

I think you have presented the problem in complex terms and have missed a simple solution. Run it Backwards and forwards , just like in calculus.
If you get the same input values from a certain output value set then it usually got you full marks. I will get this problem solved yet.
The most interesting insight is that each is connected by time...

I am losing my vision so I wish to use what is left before it all goes. This was all done in Processing  3.0.1 and I am learning it now but it reminds me a  little of C++
from my old days. So if it runs backwards and forwards just give a heuristic kick in the pants and watch...
The original code libraries came from a physicist from Belgium, F. VanHoutte.
There are so many things moving that my machine may not do a good job.
My interest is to use these meshes to create Insect Wings for CGI.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjdC7pqwzaUUkxtarv1AjHWv1xVr

It is on the site but you may have to download it and open to see it. Good Luck.
let me know if it works.
vib