[FRIAM] Trump right again?

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:10:45 EST 2017

Ridiculous.  Trump was _vague_, then tried to clarify, badly.  But because he was _vague_, biased sources like that pseudonymous zero hedge author will exploit his vagueness and use _whatever_ might happen as evidence he was right.

Did you read the Lakoff article?  https://georgelakoff.com/2016/08/19/understanding-trumps-use-of-language/

Maybe try a reputable news source?  E.g. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/20/trump-asked-people-to-look-at-whats-happening-in-sweden-heres-whats-happening-there/?utm_term=.f40a5fee6e4c

--
☣ glen