[FRIAM] FW: Fractal discussion Landscape-bird songs

Vladimyr Burachynsky vburach at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 21 21:31:33 EST 2017

Glen,
You are assuming that a very elaborate sophisticated machine based model will work better than swarms of  microbots stitching micro sized jpegs together.

Evolution by its persistence seems to prove that some small part is working correctly. This gives me some faith that we are not a lost cause. Furthermore the Impact of civilization has been underestimated. Writing allows the distant dead to still contribute to current investigations making their insights almost contemporary. I read the announcements of Google's   "Deep Think" and "TensorFlow" this week and was delighted to hear that this is Open Source Code.

I have a sense that AI's will become a stabilizing foundation of civilization and memory will no longer be limited to a single life time. Or a single POV.

A swarm of gnats with digital cameras and microphones may make a difference to all of us sooner than  a grand Nova Zeus machine.

Oh goody more Code to play with.
vib