[FRIAM] Wow! He did Good!

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:49:50 EST 2017

So in other words "unducmented workers" People running from Countery X to
State/City Here illegally, working (mostly) for cash doing the burn out
crappy jobs no sane life form should do?
If  Njrodic History serves they did (roughly) the same stuff, and were bad
ass at it.  Correction ARE bad ass at it.
They were their mining making ships, clothes and what have you, one
suposedly was insperation for Rosy the Riviter.

Better question: Why are people acting surprised that treating people
without honor  sooner or later they'll say they've had enough aholery and
jerkness.? oO  Many people on this list were around durring one moment of
that, I here they damn neer burned most, if not all of Los Angeles
California down,
Some of you remember a giant dick who was (justifiably...sort of) frightned
of a  large Slavic nation called russia. His name was McCarthy.  Look how
THAT turned out.

I really hope people got the memo by now: a certain kind of aholery does
unite entire nations...problem for the leaders is tends to be agains them.

Now where's Obiwan and Senator Organa and a beeping android when we need
them.
In my simple mind three things will get us through this flare up of drama
-Joy
-Hope
-Beer
-And being simple.
BY THE FORCE!

As a  (real) concrete example a club I help manage they've made it
abundantly clear many MANY times. Do not make issues, and issue. For
example: do you REALLY care if the dude helping correct a logo or make beer
has a clay colored skin?
If you don't make an issue about that kind of thing, and just enjoy the
beer, food or what ever this kind of crap won't be an issue in the first
place!
By the Force!

Yes some spunky fun people have earth toned skin, many are geeks just like
most of this list, yes some of them roll R's, have lispy, accents, an
american accent is probably just as strange and hard to understand to them,
,,,.... who cares!.
Some folk you get along others not. Ultimatly were all on the same large
rock with beutiful blue sky and shows only nature can do.
Some folk you click with more than others.
. It's that simple

Now enjoy your day, and contimplate deep profound notions like: Is Energy
theory right that we'll come back? Will the universe explode tomorrow?
Where did I put my clean socks and underwhere? why do my Car keys disopear
just as a robodialer calls?
How many yummy flavors of beer are there?
Can that OTHER Galing densmore make more typos in one email to a list of
retired clever smart geeks?
Well he learn how to type right?
Deer god how many bad jokes can he make?

UFDA!
I sincerly hope everyone has a wonderful and gloriusly fun day!