[FRIAM] What should we do?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jan 3 01:44:03 EST 2017

Nick writes:

"[..] doesn't cooperation of any kind make us vulnerable to manipulation?"

Everyone should try to be useful -- being used is just the proof.   We can try to be self-aware, too, and try to understand if we are being put to good use, but also humble enough to expect we won't always understand our utility until later.   We can take the lead and make decisions when decisions need to be made.   Cooperation takes constant attention and improvisation, but also some framework for shared understanding of the world (and the enemy).

Marcus