[FRIAM] Political tangents

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:29:03 EST 2017

I don't know.  I don't care about him or what he wants/thinks.  To some extent, he's part of our tribe and in that sense, we have an obligation to either own the repercussions of his actions/statements _or_ rebuke him and police our tribe.  But other than that, he's a silly person and I just don't care what he wants.

But I do like Gittlitz' essay and the vampire metaphor.  It reminded me of Michael Moorcock's character Jerry Cornelius.

--
☣ glen