[FRIAM] scraping a web site

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:10:46 EST 2017

Nick yes it called giving me a call. I don't know how you set it up.  In
short it's a very routine thing to do. Wit
I'd do it for you for free because I consider you a friend.

Thier's always some Oops when you do so. And it depends on how you, fam,
and or friends set it up. I

-Wordpress (for example) now has some rocking tools specifically for moving
between Weby Web  hosts.

-Basic HTML is pretty portable, But again it depends entirely on how you or
a friend set it up.

If you can oldschool FTP to earthlink just download it. From experience
it's a good idea to start the new web-host upload it, to make sure you
didn't miss something.

Robert Corginger hit the nail on the head. In simple speak Web-making-tools
such as the OG DreamWeaver and Wordpress (as of 4.6) have a variety of
tools to move it around. I swear by Database->Files Folder Plugins for
wordpress for that reason.
But needless to say you do have options.

As to what host? That's a matter of taste and how much you want to play
Admin.  Like I said to Steve. I LOVE to have Wordpress on Gilsplace.net
just to keep up with trying out setting up  or keeping up a website.
 BUT for just a quick article or rave or geeking out?
Wordpress.com all theway. Wix and Weebly (however that's spelled) are a
close tie though.
Because they just work.
For what it's worth ipage.net AmazonCloud,  get rave reviews. namecheap in
my experience isn't to bad. help is a totall crap shoot though.