[FRIAM] Physical Friam Tomorrow 1/6/2016

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 5 15:21:50 EST 2017

What about Carter?

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>

From: Friam [mailto:friam-bounces at redfish.com] On Behalf Of Frank Wimberly
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:10 AM
To: 'The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group' <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: [FRIAM] Physical Friam Tomorrow 1/6/2016

I just completed a scouting trip to St. John's to confirm that the coffee
shop would be open tomorrow.  Alas, they will be waxing the floors.  There
will be free coffee but no place to sit apparently.  I just called Saveur
and they would be happy to have us back.  They will reserve a table for 12.
It's at the intersection of Galisteo St. and Cerrillos Rd. downtown.  I will
arrive before 9am.  Ed, can you notify the gym people who are not on the
list?

Frank

Frank C. Wimberly

140 Calle Ojo Feliz

Santa Fe, NM 87505

 <mailto:wimberly3 at gmail.com> wimberly3 at gmail.com
<mailto:wimberly at cal.berkeley.edu> wimberly at cal.berkeley.edu

Phone:  (505) 995-8715      Cell:  (505) 670-9918