[FRIAM] Hope or Despair

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat Jan 7 10:43:27 EST 2017

Jochen writes:

"Many scientists and journalists feel desperate now that Mr. T-Rump will rule the world, especially climate scientists like Eric Holthaus"

Move along, nothing to see here.. and certainly no conflicts of interest.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/europe/rex-tillersons-company-exxon-has-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html>