[FRIAM] Hope or Despair

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Sat Jan 7 13:19:03 EST 2017

BTW: Here's Bremmer's view of the threats ahead.
  http://time.com/4620424/ian-bremmer-risk-report-top-10-risks/

It does help to understand his Three Americas

Ian is famous for his "three choices" for US foreign policy:
1 - Indispensable America
2 - Moneyball America
3 - Independent America

 .. Bremmer apparently believes Trump is a mix of 2 & 3, and definitely not
1.

   -- Owen