[FRIAM] What do we do Now?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Jan 8 12:22:10 EST 2017

Alfredo writes:

“He has already achieved a lose of confidence and respectful from the «friendly world» with respect to USA, and I am sure it is a factor when people make consume decisions (my next pair of shoes will not be wolverine brand).”
Yes, Bremmer neglected to mention “4 – Laughing Stock America”.    In Laughing Stock America where ham-handed policies protect unskilled but entitled white U.S. workers, it is not just companies that have trouble finding customers in the global marketplace.   Skilled U.S. workers are not only put in a bad light compared to their international competition, but actively impeded from finding work in the global marketplace.

Marcus