[FRIAM] The year ahead

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Mon Jan 9 11:54:38 EST 2017

Merle: Yes please, I'd love to see the paper. Maybe just send to the list?

Did you ever publish an article about the meeting held in Ireland with the
women from the middle east about peaceful coexistence? I recall you're
being excited about the vocabulary of CAS being quite useful.

If Agent Based Modeling is of use, http://agentscript.org is a project I'm
working on, moving it into it's second version now.

   -- Owen