[FRIAM] Trello, Spolsky and Albuquerque

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:22:29 EST 2017

Speeking of amusing anecdotes:
Urban legend has it that BillGates Senior got stoned, and on his way home
was pulled over for doing 50 over then speed limit of 40 on the highway
BillGates(jr) had a flight Delayed decided to go barhopping in ABQ, held
for causing havoc and groping one of the bartenders.

A few actors got a bit of a start in ABQ as well. BionEers a ecology and
mantenence collective was started in ABQ for what that's worth.
FrenchStewart and John Malkovich (suposedly) gotstarted in ABQ.