[FRIAM] The year ahead

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:46:38 EST 2017

Just to poke fun at this whole thing:
I love being a skunk good amount of experience but it's pretty wonky
keeping my modest career going.

A man in his 70's, arguably neurotic and xenophic, possibly Autistic as
well, has a history of tanking what ever he does? Sure no problem be the
countries person-to-organize things
Anyone else both amused and bothered by that? Do we not see a problem here?