[FRIAM] fun!

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:50:29 EST 2017

It said I was analytic, conscientious, depressed, and arrogant.  The last
may be because I told Kellyanne Conway that she had lost her mind.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918

On Jan 12, 2017 12:42 PM, "glen ☣" <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

Gillian was asking that if we must talk about politics, we make it a bit
more upbeat.  Well, here's a fun site:

  http://internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-firehose.php

If you go to the "deep dive" section and type in a twitter account
username, you get a report on their personality traits ... well, derived
from their feed anyway.  I apparently come off as extroverted, depressed,
analytic, concientious, and trustworthy.  I was sad to see 0 propensity
toward violence.  Damnit.  The Activity tab clearly shows that I unplug on
the weekend.  Yay!

--
☣ glen