[FRIAM] Is the new president mentally ill?

Grant Holland grant.holland.sf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:40:07 EST 2017

Eric,

You make a good point about your concerns being orthogonal to mine.

To my point, though... one of the things that Trump /is/ doing to
exacerbate my concern is to nominate folks (e.g. the senator from
Alabama to AG) who have /vowed/ to promote further class
marginalization, and have demonstrated that such is their propensity and
commitment - by, for example, supporting the KKK.

Grant