[FRIAM] Snow Day here in Santa Fe

Alfredo Covaleda Vélez alfredo at covaleda.co
Mon Jan 16 18:13:37 EST 2017

Really pretty but this picture is so cold. I prefer not so cold and not so
hot temperatures, and two periods of moderted rain like here, at 2600
meters high at the Andes Cordillera, not so far from Equator imaginary
line. Although even in this country, it snows at the high mountains, by
luck and fortune for Mr Trump and others anti immigrationists from
civilized north, I could never live in a place where it snows.