[FRIAM] The root of personality disorders

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Tue Jan 17 18:04:17 EST 2017

Yes, certainly, the Washington Post says his father sent him there because he showed signs of mischievous behavior or misbehavior. Yet the 13 year old Donald must have felt totally lonely and abandoned when he arrived in NYMA, as if someone pulled out the rug under him. His inflated, grandiose sense of self could be a compensation for deep feelings of shame and abandonment. I wouldn't be surprised if you meet an insecure 13 year old boy at the core of his personality, a child longing for the love of the parents who abandoned him.https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/lifestyle/style/young-donald-trump-military-school/2016/06/22/f0b3b164-317c-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html
-J.

-------- Original message --------From: Joe Spinden <js at QRi.us> Date: 1/17/17  22:49  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] The root of personality disorders

    If you want to psychoanalyze Trump, you might start before he was
      sent to the NYMA.  I.e., WHY did his father send him there ?
    -J