[FRIAM] The root of personality disorders

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:48:03 EST 2017

Ha!  Right.  Sorry.  I didn't mean to offend.  But some people really do think you can't get anything done with getting your hands ... muddy.  And in their defense, that "pure mud" they use at, say, beauty salons is kinda gross to me.  If I get muddy, I much prefer, chunky, heterogeneous mud.  Your mud is plenty chunky.  So, it's not so bad.

--
☣ glen