[FRIAM] And so it begins: the dark times

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Jan 21 22:27:44 EST 2017

I have enough "Trumpian" friends to know that without exception they
have tried to frame this response as an attempt to undermine "the
peaceful transition of power".

I throw two things squarely in their face:

 1. Donald said he would accept the outcome of the election ONLY if he
    won.  This isn't about Hillary's loss, it is about Donalds win.
 2. If he had lost, the demonstrators in the street would be gun-toting
    "open-carry" types and his biker gang "wall of meat" instead of
    (mostly) peaceful women (and men and children).

Their response is usually just blustery bluff... "woofa woofa".