[FRIAM] Nautilus: Investing Is More Luck Than Talent

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:36:40 EST 2017

On 01/23/2017 11:25 AM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> “The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of the mountain, or in the petals of a flower. To think otherwise is to demean the Buddha - which is to demean oneself.” -- Robert M. Pirsig

Heh, if I had any respect for Buddhism, I might have to try to understand that. >8^D But the sentiment is a vapid peppering of vague concepts across some actual things ... Sarah Palin is fantastic at such pepperings.  I wonder if she's a crypto-Buddhist?  I did enjoy the book.  I hated Lila, though.

--
☣ glen